Electronic Devices Inc (EDI)
Electronic Devices Inc. offers an extensive selection of bridges, low and high voltage rectifiers, high voltage fast recovery diodes, and high voltage assemblies that are available in a wide range of voltage and current ratings, recovery times, case configurations, and terminations. Each is designed with special characteristics to match specific applications.
EDI’s rectifier engineering and manufacturing experience has enabled it to create many new and patented designs. They feature advantages such as high thermal efficiency packaging, more efficient junction avalanche characteristics, 200oC operation capability. For high voltage rectifiers, EDI developed and uses ultrasonically cut round chips that reduce corona leakage, thereby increasing reliability.
The manufacturing facilities of Electronic Devices Inc., in the United States and Asia are specifically designed for the efficient manufacture of rectifier products. EDI is staffed by engineers and technicians who specialize in the design and production of high performance and high quality rectifiers. All manufacturing is totally integrated to assure total production and quality control. Every step from silicon diffusion to testing is done in EDI facilities.
EDI Products include:
- Commercial Grade Bridges in voltage ratings from 50 to 1000 Volts and surge currents to 100 Amps
- Printed Circuit Mounted Bridges (Standard Recovery) to 1000 Volts and surge currents to 150 Amps
- Standard Recovery Bridges (PC or Chassis-mounted) to 1000 Volts and surge currents to 400 Amps
- Three-Phase Bridges to 1400 Volts and surge currents to 1000 Amps
- Axial lead diodes with PRVs to 15000 Volts