LPS Modular Battery Test System
The LPS series is optimised for a power range of up to some kW at voltages of up to 60 V. The modular concept makes the system in a wide range configurable.
The key features are:
- Currents up to 100A
- Truly modular design provides complete flexibility and cost efficiency.
- Additional analogue inputs standard
- (for reference electrode, temperature etc.)
four (4) per channel
- Very high input resistance of analogue inputs (MDS series)
Optimized for reference electrode usage
- Native (analogue) CC and CV operating modes
Allows precise, high speed control through zero.
Other modes operate under digital control.
- High speed control and data acquisition
To meet today’s pulse profile requirements
- From 1 to 400 independent channels per system
Provides flexibility for any size of user
- Local database
No need to export data to perform analysis
- RS232 or Ethernet communication
At user’s option
- Network compatible
Allows one or multiple systems to be easily
connected to the user’s in-house network.
- Direct integration with other types of test systems
For example, load control in fuel cell test systems
- Enhanced numerical/graphical analysis and report generation