BaSyTec GmbH – Battery Capacity Tester (BCT)
Basytec is a major manufacturer of battery testing apparatus, having started production in 1990 with a 20-channel testing system, which was installed at the University of Stuttgart Centre for Solar Energy Research. From this system the Company continued its engineering efforts to produce the BEATE system suitable also for small batteries. Today Basytec is well-established in its chosen markets covering major application areas of batteries including UPS, Sub-stations, Solar energy, etc.
The BaSyTec Battery Capacity Tester is a compact and portable, simple to use test equipment for service applications. A continuous power of 150W (200W / 400W / 600W), a maximum current of 10A (12A / 24A / 32A) and a voltage range of 2 – 30V (as option up to 45V) are the key parameters and makes the BCT an ideal test equipment for all types of batteries, also power tool batteries.
The GSM series is optimised for a power range of up to 50 W, whereas the MDS series is optimized for smaller power (up to 2 W). The modular concept makes the system in a wide range configurable.
The key features are:
- Currents up to 5 A (GSM) / 25 mA (MDS)
- Truly modular design provides complete flexibility and cost efficiency.
- Additional analogue inputs standard (for reference electrode, temperature etc.), four (4) per channel
- Very high input resistance of analogue inputs, Optimized for reference electrode usage
- Native (analogue) CC and CV operating modes- Allows precise, high speed control through zero.
– Other modes operate under digital control.
- High speed control and data acquisition, to meet today’s pulse profile requirements
- From 1 to 400 independent channels per system
Provides flexibility for any size of user
- Local database
No need to export data to perform analysis
- RS232 or Ethernet communication
At user’s option
- Network compatible
Allows one or multiple systems to be easily
connected to the user’s in-house network.
- Direct integration with other types of test systems
For example, load control in fuel cell test systems
- Enhanced numerical/graphical analysis and report generation
The most features and professional presentation