The FRENIC-HF high-speed motor is designed to handle output frequencies of up to 1667 Hz. The ability to calibrate non-linear frequency settings at points 1, 2, and 3 in the graph below allows for custom V/f settings.
One inverter can switch between five different motors. A digital input feature allows you to switch between them by simply entering function codes and terminals.
Built-in USB port allows you to use the PC loader to manage data with ease!
Improved working efficiency in the manufacturing site
- A variety of data about the inverter body can be saved in the keypad memory, allowing you to check the information in any place.
- Data can be transferred from the USB port of the keypad directly to the computer (personal computer loader) in the manufacturing site.
- Periodical collection of life information can be carried out efficiently.
- The real-time tracing function permits the operator to check the equipment for abnormality.
- The keypad can be directly connected to the computer through a commercial USB cable (Mini B) without using a converter. The computer can be connected on-line with the inverter.
- With the personal computer loader, the inverter can support the following functions (1) to (5).
(1) Editing, comparing, and copying the function code data
(2) Operation monitor and real-time trace
(3) Trouble history (indicating the latest four troubles)
(4) Maintenance information
(5) Historical trace
- Multistage frequency selection: Select from a maximum of 15 steps
- Features include auto-restart after momentary power failure, cooling fan ON/OFF control, and more
- Built-in Safe Torque Off feature (EN1/EN2 terminal) shuts off the output of the inverter (motor output torque) immediately.
- Digital input terminal (X1–X7) logic methods can be switched between sink and source to match the application you want to control.
Flexibly links to PLCs and other upper-level control devices
- Switching is done via a switch mounted inside the inverter on the control board.
Simply insert the FRENIC-HF option card into a connecter slot inside the inverter. Use up to three cards for maximum versatility.
Note: Some option cards are not compatible with one another. Contact us for details.
- DeviceNet communication card
- CC-Link communication card
- PROFIBUS-DP communication card
- CANopen communication card
- SX bus communication card
For the various consumable parts inside the inverter, their designed lives have been extended to 10 years, which also extended the equipment maintenance cycles.
|Consumable part||Designed life|
|Main circuit capacitor||10 years|
|Electrolytic capacitor on PCB||10 years|
|Cooling fan||10 years|
Ambient temperature: 40℃，
* The designed lives are the calculated values and not the guaranteed ones.