HPS High Power Battery Charge and Discharge System
The HPS High Power Battery Charge and Discharge System series is optimised for a power range of 100W to 30 kW. The modular concept of the power amplifier makes the system in a wide range configurable.
The key features are:
- Currents up to 500A/channel
- Parallel connection of channels is possible
- Voltages up to 60V
- Rise time < 1 ms
- Truly modular design provides complete flexibility and cost efficiency.
- Additional analogue inputs standard
(for reference electrode, temperature etc.)
four (4) per channel
- Native (analogue) CC and CV operating modes
Allows precise, high speed control through zero.
Other modes operate under digital control.
- High speed control and data acquisition
To meet today’s pulse profile requirements
- From 1 to 400 independent channels per system
Provides flexibility for any size of user
- Local database
No need to export data to perform analysis
- RS232 or Ethernet communication
At user’s option
- Network compatible
Allows one or multiple systems to be easily
connected to the user’s in-house network.
- Direct integration with other types of test systems
For example, load control in fuel cell test systems
- Enhanced numerical/graphical analysis and report generation